Total Freedom Program New York
Helping people overcome addictions and destructive lifestyles
2022 Year in Review
BEDS AVAILABLE | APPLY TODAY
Not another rehab, God offers a lifestyle change through Total Freedom
- 9 month residential discipleship not rehab, an alternative addiction program for adult men and women.
- We learn how to get set free and stay set free from drugs, alcohol, and destructive lifestyles.
- 12 month after-care program where they must remain accountable and attend any church service/study twice a week.
- $125 a week program charge if resident can afford it. If not ministry will provide funding for eligible applicants.
- 1-3 persons per room with bed, dresser, closet space, and individual bathrooms.
- Christ-centered discipleship program entails curriculum based on the Word of God, Jesus Christ.
- Requirements include a willingness to get set free and stay set free from drugs, alcohol, and destructive lifestyles.
- Faith-based program, not supported by any outside enterprises.
- For those that complete the 21 month fulfillment, results are in the 95-97% success rate.
- Lifestyle change, not a secular rehab or drug and alcohol rehabilitation center.
- We are a one-step program, Jesus Christ. “He who the Son makes free, is free indeed” John 8:32
- Over 60 total acre’s on the Freedom Fellowship Campus.
- Fitness Center with various equipment.
- Cedar Sauna with color lights.
- Groomed trails through woods for running, walking, and prayer.
- Foosball, ping pong, basketball court, and plenty of field space for football, etc.
- Garden for fresh produce, Apple and Plum trees, etc.
- Chickens and Nigerian Dwarf Goats.
- Fellowship and family visit every Sunday before and after services.
- Vocational opportunities to further ones life skills and live a productive life.
- Call today and speak to one of our staff for more information!
“A life saving, alternative addiction program for anyone with destructive lifestyle behaviors.“
— Kim Koziel, Graduate & Medical Professional
“God used Total Freedom to change my life, which in turn gave my wife and children an opportunity to have a truly blessed and highly favored life together with Jesus at the center”
— Christopher Knapp, Graduate & Staff